Monday, February 23, 2009

Fat Tuesday is almost here!

Well, tomorrow begins Fat Tuesday and most of us will indulge on cakes, chocolates, pastries and everything else we know we shouldn't over indulge with. Each year I start thinking about what one thing I should give up for lent and each year the first that comes to mind is sweets, especially chocolate. But how can a chocolatier work during lent and give up chocolate? It sounds ridiculous but this year I'm going to, let's say, compromise by not snacking after dinner. This will still allow me to have my delicious chocolates everyday and ensure the best quality chocolates for my customers.

I hope everyone thinks about the real reason we give up something in our life for the lent season and understand the difficulties and temptations Jesus went through in his life for all of us.

1 comment: