Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Spring or Is It the 2009 Christmas Season?

Yesterday's mail was definitely an eye-opener! In the stack of catalogs and magazines, there was an 2009 holiday basket supply catalog!! It's hard to think that just a couple of weeks ago I was making peanut butter eggs and next week I will be making Gourmet Chocolate Apples for Mother's Day. And to top it off, I'm suppose to think about the 2009 holiday season before May 1!?!

Yes, I was shocked to see this catalog but couldn't help myself by getting a little excited for the upcoming holiday season. Who wouldn't blame me for getting excited about Nothing But Chocolate's busiest time of the year!!

So, I guess the general public shouldn't complain too much about Christmas decoration going up after Halloween because it could be much worse like April 28!

Hopefully, the next catalog won't come until July when I truely start planning for the season!

1 comment: