Sunday, May 17, 2009

And The Winner Is........

Recently on the Facebook fan page, I started a discussion to ask all Nothing But Chocolate fans to help name a new product. The winner would receive 12 bars of the new product with their product name on the label.

Before we get to the winner, I would like to thank all the fans who submitted names and made it hard to make a final decision. Thanks so much!!!

And the winner is.........

Congratulations to Erika Harris who submitted the name "Midnight Espresso Bar"!!!! The bar is already for sale at the BP gas station at the Quaker City exit off of I-70. Rich, manager of the BP, helped get me started working on this product because of his love of chocolate covered coffee beans.

Look for Midnight Espresso Bar to be added to the online store very soon.

Also if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for new chocolate bars, please send them to me and I will pass it onto R&D. (Oh, that's me!)

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! wow! so funny... i just ate a bar right now and then read this! i still have the espresso beans in my teeth! i love these bars yummmy! whahoooo! btw I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete